JAPANESE TEA CEREMONY
The Ceto series from MUUBS is a stoneware inspired by Japanese tea ceremony ceramics.
The design of Ceto
The stoneware has a rustic and simple design with asymmetric shapes that pay tribute to the perfect imperfections. The tinted colors are created with inspiration from autumn’s beautiful leaves.
The name 'Ceto'
Simple, elegant, traditional and original are the words, which together describe the stoneware and creates the name 'Ceto.
What makes this stoneware stand out is its simple and elegant design, celebrating the original and traditional craftmanship of Japanese Earthenware.
DESIGNED FOR MODERN LIVING
The Ceto series is foodsafe, and the stoneware can therefore be used:
- As tableware both for everyday and parties.
- In the oven for cooking food.
- In the microwave for e.g. heating left overs.
- For serving of salads, snacks and pies etc.
- The Ceto stoneware is suitable for dishwasher.
SEE PRODUCTS IN THE CETO SERIES